Submitted on Monday 15 April 12:22
The Labex Sigma-Lim is a Laboratory of Excellence carried by two Mixed Research Units of the University of Limoges and the CNRS, XLIM and IRCER, and supported by two poles of competitiveness, the ALPHA - Road of Lasers & Hyperfrequencies (ALPHA-RLH) and the European Pole of Ceramics.
We propose above a representation of Labex's research activities in images.
Legend (from left to right and from top to bottom):
- Electromagnetic waves nanopulses,
- Thermoelectric module printed on paper,
- Microwave filter consisting of a ceramic monoblock core (Alumina) inserted between two half-shells (metallized polymer),
- Generation of a stimulated Raman frequency comb in a hollow fiber filled with hydrogen,
- Colonization of macropores in vitro by murine pre-osteoblasts (after 7 days of culture),
- "Rod-type" laser fiber in the course of manufacture.
>>> Learn more about Labex Sigma-Lim